Spectrum Foster Care Service Referrals
There's Always Someone Who Wants To Make A Difference, Why Not Start Now!
Referrals & Client Profiles
- All referrals are made directly to Spectrum’s Head Office. Contact with the Program Manager or Executive Director may be made via telephone, email or fax.
- If a referral is deemed suitable for one of our programs, a pre-placement visit will be arranged whenever possible.
- A detailed package outlining the proposed client’s social, family, health behavioral history and all other assessments are to be faxed by C.A.S. to Spectrum’s Head Office within 24hrs.
- A decision to admit a referred client will be made within 24 hours, and date for admission will be arranged between Spectrum and a representative from the referring Children’s Aid Agency.
For Emergency After Hours Referrals
- DUAL DIAGNOSED
- EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED
- DEVELOPMENTALLY DELAYED
- SEXUAL OFFENDERS
- SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS
- FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER
- SELF HARMING BEHAVIORS
- LEARNING DISABLED
- YOUNG OFFENDERS
- SUBSTANCE ABUSERS
- SERIOUS BEHAVIOURS
- AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
- LATENCY & ADOLESCENTS INCLUDING SIBLING GROUPS