About Spectrum Foster Care Services
Serving All Over Southern Ontario
Spectrum Foster Care Services was founded in 1999, and operate homes throughout Southern Ontario.
WE PROVIDE youth and children with an opportunity to develop and grow in a family setting where they can experience love and support. We offer numerous services to our clients in an attempt to help them make better life choices.
At present, we offer our services to Children’s Aid Societies from Kingston to Niagara, and work with children ages 18 bellow.
Spectrum is licensed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services of Ontario under the guidelines of the Child and Family Services act.
- We believe in the value of normalizing experiences for healthy personal development of troubled youth.
- We believe in a continuance of care and applicable service to children.
- The principle of flexible, individualized and specilized programming underlies the philosophy of care and treatment.
- We believe that joint decision making, family involment and personal counseling facilitate growth and change.
- We believe in the clinical value of expertise both in direct service provision and consultation.
Spectrum is licensed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services of Ontario under the guidelines of the Child and Family Act.